• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's scum.

There's no other way of putting it.

I can never respect any professional who doesn't have the belief that they're good enough to win the game, so have to cheat.

Pundits rave about how good suarez, gerrard and salah are but I've never had any respect nor been able to give them any credit because in the big moments, all I seem to remember is diving to win penalties. Gerrard v Hibbert for example, couldn't win it, so dived, the best players like Messi and Ronaldo back themselves to score fairly.

Wolves home and Newcastle away are considerably more difficult fixtures than Leicester and Brigjton who are probably the second worst team in the whole league right now.

Add in 2 huge games sandwiched inbetween vs Barcelona and it’s clearly a tougher fixture list.

I can’t believe the question was even asked.

I don’t agree mate lol it’s opinions tho! long as city won both I don’t care

Can't see RS dropping any points.

The final day will be hard on the nerves to say the least.

Both sides should get two wins on paper but I think RS will put the Wolves game to bed early but I don't expect the same of City at Leicester.

"We are not we're not really here, we are not we're not really here, just like the fans of the invisible man, we're really not really here"...

Nobody likes the RS. Not City not United and a few other clubs. And I know that you lot can't stand the sight of them.

I'm just hoping that Peter Schmeichel instructs his lad Kasper to tip the ball in the net once or twice;):celebrate:

Good point and Schmeichel did play a few times for city. The RS think Brenda will do them a favour but im not sure the way they sacked him. And we also have Shane Duffy at Brighton who wont be wanting them lot to win it.

The thing with Salah is I didn't mind him that much last year as he was genuinely the best player in the league. He was scoring great goals every week and single-handedly winning games for them with his goals.

This season he's scored plenty of goals, but hardly any particularly memorable ones and he's playing as if he's been told he's to try for a penalty as much as he can as they'll use any means necessary to win the title, even if it means blatant cheating.

Unfortunately the FA, although clearly aware of his tactics, are happy to turn a blind eye to it as they've decided it's time to unsilence the mighty Reds.

He's absolutely stole about 8-10 points with his cheating this season, so I really, really hope that doesn't win it for them. The man is a disgrace.

To think that he's talked about as being the kin second coming of Muhammed or some sort of hero. Koff.

I can never respect any professional who doesn't have the belief that they're good enough to win the game, so have to cheat.

Pundits rave about how good suarez, gerrard and salah are but I've never had any respect nor been able to give them any credit because in the big moments, all I seem to remember is diving to win penalties. Gerrard v Hibbert for example, couldn't win it, so dived, the best players like Messi and Ronaldo back themselves to score fairly.
Remember Andy Johnson getting battered by refs for pretty much not doing anything wrong at all.

Remember Andy Johnson getting battered by refs for pretty much not doing anything wrong at all.

I remember when the articles came out and I was wondering what all the nonsense was. It was purely from wenger being bitter that he kept scoring against his teams. As Neil warnock said, don't bother thinking you'll play Liverpool on a level playing field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back