• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they won't win it with possibly 97 points it would be a killer blow for them. Like a dagger in the heart.

Can't see them building on it next season, they'd be devastated.

Surely the likes of VVD will get approached by the likes of Barca, Real, etc..... be 27/28 next year. One last big move..... those teams ain't gonna wait till he's 29/30

Sorry not a chance.

Prior to the game you will witness a mutual media 'love in' between the RS and the FSW.

Psychologically the white flag will have been waved before KO, and can't see anything other than a win for them.

Hope I'm wrong like.....

The fans might have a preference for the mutants but once the game kicks off they'll want their team to win.

Even we and United wanted to beat City once the match started.

Liverpool against Blackburn in 95 is the only time I can remember a set of fans *really* wanting to lose a game.

Added to that the Newcastle players will want to win anyway.

"We are not we're not really here, we are not we're not really here, just like the fans of the invisible man, we're really not really here"...

Nobody likes the RS. Not City not United and a few other clubs. And I know that you lot can't stand the sight of them.

I'm just hoping that Peter Schmeichel instructs his lad Kasper to tip the ball in the net once or twice;):celebrate:

"We are not we're not really here, we are not we're not really here, just like the fans of the invisible man, we're really not really here"...

Nobody likes the RS. Not City not United and a few other clubs. And I know that you lot can't stand the sight of them.

I'm just hoping that Peter Schmeichel instructs his lad Kasper to tip the ball in the net once or twice;):celebrate:
Oh you have started something there with the Schmicels..
Wait until RAWK sees that !

7 whole days to prepare for a match.

City haven't had that luxury since when?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back