• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you think I am a Liverpool fan. I don’t blame you guys for that. People here seem to be hypnotised by that club and that’s all they think about all day.

I still don’t know why LFC is dragged in every discussion. We can discuss about CL without LFC.
Just on this folks, quick reminder to use the report function for related concerns and not mess in threads with daft accusations.

I know you think I am a Liverpool fan. I don’t blame you guys for that. People here seem to be hypnotised by that club and that’s all they think about all day.

I still don’t know why LFC is dragged in every discussion. We can discuss about CL without LFC.

Crying. You’re in the Liverpool thread, what do you think people will be talking about in here you utter blimp?

I have a life and rep offline mate. It’s good and you guys should try too.

Yep, I have a rep in the outside world too, not a good one, but so is life. I'm not suggesting you're a kopite or anything, I've stopped caring, we've had so many of them weirdos sign up recently that it's just proved that followers of that club have no life whatsoever. A couple of "men" kicking a ball defines their stances on racism, sexism and the world in general, which is really sad.

What made you come up with the username BTW, being a man utd supporter, why didn't you use a United username? None of us would have minded we love how bitter and jealous they've made Liverpool fans, especially since they knocked them off their perch.

Yep, I have a rep in the outside world too, not a good one, but so is life. I'm not suggesting you're a kopite or anything, I've stopped caring, we've had so many of them weirdos sign up recently that it's just proved that followers of that club have no life whatsoever. A couple of "men" kicking a ball defines their stances on racism, sexism and the world in general, which is really sad.

What made you come up with the username BTW, being a man utd supporter, why didn't you use a United username? None of us would have minded we love how bitter and jealous they've made Liverpool fans, especially since they knocked them off their perch.

And quite right too, for GOT11 is an honourable man; so are they all, all honourable men.

We use the term RS around these parts.

I had an argument the other day with my brother in law ( a red ) got quite heated actually, and he is adamant that when Everton sing “always the victim” it’s about hills borough and says many Liverpool fans think the same. Thoughts?
Those songs started after the Suarez evra episode if I remember, Hillsborough trumps all, it's a way of shutting up anyone bad mouthing Liverpool , every team that wins at anfield and sometimes away , fans are spotted spitting on the memorial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back