• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
One outstanding season in a 9 year career.

When you strip all of the Kopite BS away, that's all there is.
That's the fans, not he players. It's just as ridiculous for somebody to refuse to shake a Chelsea players hand because some of they're fans are racist. Due to tension between those countries, you don' really need somebody to stir it up.

I’ve made no defense, Orly. (It’s Stephen, by the way).

Just a little bit of pedantry.

Remember Brewsters Millions? Love that film.

Turns out he breached the conditions set on him, because 2/3 of the way through the film he hadn’t got rid of the full $1,000,000.

Not how it works, is it.

Wish I’d said nothing, obviously. But defending my corner for a little longer.
Wasn't he racially abused because he was wearing red, if he was wearing blue he's playing the rascist card.

Mane still playing in the AFCON, Salah finished the other day and Firmino's last night. They'll be knackered if Klopp plays them the first month of the league season. The alternatives Origi and Shaqiri are not the calibre of players that will spearhead a title challenge. He'll need their front three to play as much as possible like last season.

Mane still playing in the AFCON, Salah finished the other day and Firmino's last night. They'll be knackered if Klopp plays them the first month of the league season. The alternatives Origi and Shaqiri are not the calibre of players that will spearhead a title challenge. He'll need their front three to play as much as possible like last season.
This is why they asked for an easy start against Norwich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back