• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
1966, I was 9 years old, memories of that winning Temple goal will live with me forever, ran out into the street, joined by all my mates.

:celebrate:

I know the feeling I'm a bit younger than you but I remember running out into the streets when they walloped us 4 nill under Martinez. I didn't come back for days.

The only thing keeping me going as a Blue these days is the hope of Everton winning the Premier League before Liverpool.

Very unlikely however I just hope Klopp buggers off soon and/or we have the combination of finally seeing sense and appointing a world class manager with Brands bringing in the players capable of taking us to the next level.

Every time that Paul Joyce tweets something the orcs terrorise him if it’s not a Liverpool story. Look at the replies to this for example

As it's not considered news if it isn't about the narcissistic bells, look at yesterday's alleged "news" in all the major news outlets that they all got into a super-duper-tizzy-fapp about ...

And other outlets that I'd never post here... "Stop the press, boring arse Shoite player meet a blert whilst getting a coffee" turds ..

Pearce is gone from the Echo.

An absolute faeces stain on sports journalism. No idea where he's going but I hope never to see his name on a strap line ever again.
Wasn't he the idiot who had a go at Everton fans for singing after the match at Anfield a few years ago. I mean I know they're fans only sing when they're winning, but that was a typical RS article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back