• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the criteria is viewed over x years, then you can’t assess it over a shorter period to say someone breached the criteria.

I don’t know much about FFP specifics, so know idea if they breached it, but going on your post only; they didn’t.

If they were still over the £33m loss by the end of the next year, then they did, but your post doesn’t say so, so I dunno.
Might also depend on what happened in the year before the years that they lost £90m you %$&*.

If the criteria is viewed over x years, then you can’t assess it over a shorter period to say someone breached the criteria.

I don’t know much about FFP specifics, so know idea if they breached it, but going on your post only; they didn’t.

If they were still over the £33m loss by the end of the next year, then they did, but your post doesn’t say so, so I dunno.

tenor.gif

Might also depend on what happened in the year before the years that they lost £90m you %$&*.

Yeah, that too. That’s the point I was making. But that information wasn’t included in the post.

A loss over two years was.

I’m not arsed either way, I’m just saying you can’t claim something based on one criteria is breached because of different criteria.

Beyond that I couldn’t care less.

Yeah, that too. That’s the point I was making. But that information wasn’t included in the post.

A loss over two years was.

I’m not arsed either way, I’m just saying you can’t claim something based on one criteria is breached because of different criteria.

Beyond that I couldn’t care less.

Ste, Steven, Stephen? Why do you continue to post in defence of their FFP abusing ways in a similar formatting style to previously banned confirmed kopite lickspittle @HongKongToffee ?

Challz???

I’ve made no defense, Orly. (It’s Stephen, by the way).

Just a little bit of pedantry.

Remember Brewsters Millions? Love that film.

Turns out he breached the conditions set on him, because 2/3 of the way through the film he hadn’t got rid of the full $1,000,000.

Not how it works, is it.

Wish I’d said nothing, obviously. But defending my corner for a little longer.

I’ve made no defense, Orly. (It’s Stephen, by the way).

Just a little bit of pedantry.

Remember Brewsters Millions? Love that film.

Turns out he breached the conditions set on him, because 2/3 of the way through the film he hadn’t got rid of the full $1,000,000.

Not how it works, is it.

Wish I’d said nothing, obviously. But defending my corner for a little longer.

You ignore that lot mate, this place has been crying out for someone with intricate knowledge of the financial inner-workings of LFC since our good friend @HongKongToffee left (banned) so I think it's great that you're here.

#TeamStephen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back