• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the Liverpool fans very conveniently forget about FFP is that they breached FFP in 2014. They lost £90 million in 2 years when FFP said the max you could lose was £33 million in 3 years. So not a small margin. However, for some 'reason' or another it was overlooked and they never got sanctioned.

If the criteria is viewed over x years, then you can’t assess it over a shorter period to say someone breached the criteria.

I don’t know much about FFP specifics, so know idea if they breached it, but going on your post only; they didn’t.

If they were still over the £33m loss by the end of the next year, then they did, but your post doesn’t say so, so I dunno.

If the criteria is viewed over x years, then you can’t assess it over a shorter period to say someone breached the criteria.

I don’t know much about FFP specifics, so know idea if they breached it, but going on your post only; they didn’t.

If they were still over the £33m loss by the end of the next year, then they did, but your post doesn’t say so, so I dunno.

@HongKongToffee?

What's your opinion on net spend mate?

Ste, what's going on here buddy

*very familiar Man United fans pretending to be Man City fans

tenor.gif

Christ, I’ll creep back into the shadows then lads.

My post was right though. Give me that at least.

You literally put you dont know - so we can't even give you that one I'm afraid mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back