Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Season ended for Evertonians on the 12th.

Paranoid? I'm not the one hiding my profile. :)

Also, do you think it's odd that so many kopites post on here pretending to be blues. There's nothing like it on any other forum, in my experience anyway. The North East kopites sometimes do the same on Sunderland boards...other than that it's a weird kopite trait.

It's weird, don't you agree my blue chum?

You're the best undercover red on here.

You know more about them than my son who is a red.

Why is it outstanding Goat?

They had issues last season and they have addressed them IMO.

They needed a Keeper and their midfield was terrible, now it seems they have a good keeper and Fabinho and Kieta are very decent.

Building on last season, I can see them challenging this season sadly.

On Becker, truthfully his stats are excellent but much tougher here so let's see how they hold up. Definite upgrade on the other two donkeys but you spend that much on a goalie and you'd want Neville Southall.

Klopp in being a hypocrite shocker. They’ve recruited well but his infamous excuses ‘the wind’ ‘the pitch was too dry’ now won’t cut it. He’s been backed to the hilt to deliver the premier league with those buys. He will be expected to finish ahead of Guardiola and Mourinho otherwise there is little point in moving from 4th to 3rd. Time to see whether he’s as good as they all want to believe he is. We’ve seen int he past what normally happens to Klopp when he’s under pressure. The poor little underdog Liverpool line won’t wash now. Bring the big one home or it will be bye bye Jurgen.

He had a few meltdowns last year, honestly think he could explode if it doesn't go his way this year. He's got no safety net (spend) this year. They need at least a couple of trophies to justify the expense.

They had issues last season and they have addressed them IMO.

They needed a Keeper and their midfield was terrible, now it seems they have a good keeper and Fabinho and Kieta are very decent.

Building on last season, I can see them challenging this season sadly.

Midfield last year w`s Can and Coutinho. People forget that, just remembering Hendo, wijno and millnsy baby but the cold facts are that Can and Coutinho and both better than either Keita or Fabinho

Season ended for Evertonians on the 12th.

Paranoid? I'm not the one hiding my profile. :)

Also, do you think it's odd that so many kopites post on here pretending to be blues. There's nothing like it on any other forum, in my experience anyway. The North East kopites sometimes do the same on Sunderland boards...other than that it's a weird kopite trait.

It's weird, don't you agree my blue chum?

Think you’ll find that the 25th May when I went away WAS after the seasons end!!!
Regarding other fans on rival forums? I wouldn’t know, I don’t go on any others. I used to be on Toffeetalk before I registered here. But I have to ask, how would you know? I think a lot of what you post is wham after reading through a lot of your posts and, by your own admission, you check an RS forum yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That’s something I would never do. It’s bad enough watching Sky. Why would anyone do that?

Think you’ll find that the 25th May when I went away WAS after the seasons end!!!
Regarding other fans on rival forums? I wouldn’t know, I don’t go on any others. I used to be on Toffeetalk before I registered here. But I have to ask, how would you know? I think a lot of what you post is wham after reading through a lot of your posts and, by your own admission, you check an RS forum yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That’s something I would never do. It’s bad enough watching Sky. Why would anyone do that?

You're avoiding the question my toffee blue street end chum.

Do you think it's weird the way kopites sign up here and pretend to be blues? I think it's odd. Thank god we're not like them, eh?

Hmmm that's a wait and see for me. There's no definite improvement other than the goalie and that's only cos the other two were so poor.

Of course yes, big risk all 3 players and they have spent massive money, as the fella a few posts above says, its sink or swim now for Plopp, hes been backed and nothing but a Title challenge will wash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back