Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks a right 'kin mingebag too.
One of them has now tagged his agent, telling him he must release a statement denying the story to stop the lies spreading. How do they function in the real world?
I'm not an expert in Egyptology.

Were Egyptian kings scruffy mingebag's who hated their own fans?
None of them walked away from their most important battle because of a little pain anyway

Watching those freaks on the drive I would be genuinely scared if I was a player, absolute rats everyone of them. The club/cult have now built up the "legend" of Salah to a point that any normal thinking person would be horrified to be in his position. These are mentalists of the highest order and watching them chase his car like rabid zombies or Hundreds of loonies turn up outside his house at 2am after his address was leaked, or weirder still, believing and reacting to the obvious McDonalds tweet I felt like i was watching a parody of "The Life Of Brian",

Graham Chapmans even got a head like the ripper light.

This horde of grade A weirdos all deserve each other. If Ive deciphered his waffle even a bit, he takes someone with him to film him trying to get autographs from footballers ?(unless hes got a head-cam). Then he puts the footage up on Facebook ? Then he sells the autographs. Jesus.

Redknapp saying VVD is the best CB in the world. Surely anyone can see he isn’t close to Ramos, Chiellini, Godin, Bonucci, Pique, Varane, Silva etc.? How could any sensible person say that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back