Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sergio, you SAVAGE.

That Salah piece in the Red Echo is nauseating. Not a single blue who's met Coleman has a bad word to say about him, he sounds like possibly the nicest player on the squad (and Jags as well, apparently, unless you're Martinez), but they don't write an article about what a cinnamon roll he is. I mean, I'm sure Salah is a nice bloke but really?

Haven't Liverpool players been told to stop signing stuff because of scum like Wylie selling it for a massive profit? You can't blame the players but the kids really miss out because the greed of a few - not just Kopites but they are among the worst.

Because of the lad who threw a slap with his kid in his arms at the Lyon game last year

If we were doing the whole kopite thing correctly we should really just say he was a Chelsea fan/ a slap is a sign of endearment in Lyon/ if you slowed the replay down and changed the camera angle you’ll actually find the Lyon player slapped him/ the fan was just pretending to slap the player he didn’t actually slap him. Pick whichever suits best.

Haven't Liverpool players been told to stop signing stuff because of scum like Wylie selling it for a massive profit? You can't blame the players but the kids really miss out because the greed of a few - not just Kopites but they are among the worst.

Its less because of the 'scum' and more because they sell official signed merchandise online and in the shops at a massive mark up.

Because of the lad who threw a slap with his kid in his arms at the Lyon game last year
I thought it was a reference to the likes of Kenny and Davies, but wow, how tragic.

I admit I did like 'Fat Sam's Grand Slam Boo Easy' though.
That really sucks for the genuine fans. And people are going to think the players are being arseholes because of it. I saw a video of the team getting on the bus and refusing to sign autographs, and a couple of players - I think Milner was one - looked a bit unhappy about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back