Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this pub, we are arguing the toss with some Kopites,this mate left us to go to the bogs, and this Kopite started singing Walk on walk on. as he left us, he turned around, walked back and said " I have to, there's walls around here. Boom

Ramos burning Klopp in his presser.
I know we don't do flags, but wouldn't a massive one like this be great on the St. End or even better at their place.

sergio_ramos___signature_by_the_art_works-d6bgy30.jpg

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45196259

According to this fellow, it seems Raheem Sterling is being subjected to negative press coverage due to “racism”.

I would offer a more simple explanation as to why Wee Reem comes in for this alleged excessive press criticism.

It is because he gave the RS a great big V sign when he was leaving the buggers and their embedded journos are spreading the cult’s detestation of the lad.

Amazing that the media and people in general have them as the team to run City close and guaranteed at least second. They finished 4th last season and a full 25 points behind City.

I guess any rational analysis would suggest they have improved, on paper at least, during the transfer window, better than United and Spurs. Arsenal look a mess, Chelsea will be sound I reckon, but a new manager so who knows?

So a rational conclusion could be, to me, that they are best placed to be City's nearest challenger.

Luckily, football isnt rational, and I know jack about it anyrate.

I guess any rational analysis would suggest they have improved, on paper at least, during the transfer window, better than United and Spurs. Arsenal look a mess, Chelsea will be sound I reckon, but a new manager so who knows?

So a rational conclusion could be, to me, that they are best placed to be City's nearest challenger.

Luckily, football isnt rational, and I know jack about it anyrate.

I didn't think arsenal were in a mess tbh,

Leno
Bellerin Papadop Koscielney Kolasinic
Xhaka Torreira Ramsey
Aubamayang Lacazette Ozil

It's Fairly tasty first XI with a great manager, but yeah looking at the squad overall it's a lot weaker than I thought. Selling invaluable squad players like Walcott, cazorla and giroud and sticking with players like iwobi is what's ruining them though. I mean Joel Campbell is still there! He's 26.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back