Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely poor old Shanks is in the wrong spec ? Wouldn't he have been locked outside looking wistfully through the windows until we came along and took him in for a warm and a seat in the stands ?

I think that'll be the security guard with his hand on Shanks shoulder about to give him the ole heave-ho out of the ground, were he'll have to shanks-pony it across the park to Goodison to watch some footie, the hypocrites.

They're actually selling this POS for £198! Honest to God it's enough to make you weep for humanity!:oops:View attachment 49025
original

S02E10-ytK1r7Zr-subtitled.jpg

You can buy this canvas from their club shop for just £1,850...

View attachment 49026
One thing you have to respect is the support standard chartered have given them over the decades - seems they've sponsored them since before shirts even had sponsors.

Except for their brief flirtation with Avon that is.

Screenshot_20180817-201300.webp

Really £1800 is a small price to pay for an authentic piece of history like this.

Corrupt RS [Poor language removed].

The Italian side's president has suggested there is an unusual connection between the two teams after another big summer transfer
Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis has claimed Liverpool and Roma share the same owner.

The film producer made the accusation after he revealed that his side had made an offer for goalkeeper Alisson, who left the Italian capital to become the world's most expensive goalkeeper, at the time, and join Liverpool in a £67 million ($87m) move.

The Brazilian became the second Roma player to move to Anfield in the last year as he followed the path of star attacker Mohamed Salah.

The two clubs are currently owned by Americans, with James Pallotta overseeing Roma and John W Henry's Fenway Sports Group controlling the Premier League side.

And De Laurentiis, who is prone to making controversial claims, believes the connection between the two teams is more controversial than it would seem, suggesting that they are breaking UEFA rules, which state one owner cannot have more than one team in a European competition.

"Roma were dismantled and reassembled, I can't evaluate them: I wouldn't have sold Alisson, not even for €100m (£90m/$114m)," he told Corriere dello Sport.

"I had offered €60m (£54m/$68m) for him and they didn't want to give him to us... But then I understood that he would go to Liverpool.

"I've always suspected that the real owner of Liverpool is also that of Rome. A little bird whispered it in my ear a few years ago. And if that is true, with a shared ownership they could not both compete in the Champions League."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/napoli-c...k1bqi3zmz7kgxe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back