Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're selling these on that well known auction site at the moment. The usual RS irony by-pass....talk about a crock of........

View attachment 49040

Aye, they are full of it from an early age. As this unusual species develops it then comes out the other end on an even more regular basis. Start ‘em young do the football franchise of the Red Sox. Got to stay relevant in a changing world.

Horrible club.

stephen powers 17 Aug 2018 9:01PM

I think it is time for the Telegraph to look at its own inadequacies before it decides to criticise the rest of the planet. People in glasshouses shouldn't be quite so quick to throw stones.

Look at this [Poor language removed] in the comments section, wtf is wrong with them? All of their life values go out of the window just because they support a scummy football club. Why do most of them lack the balls to criticise their club? It's always a blame game to try and bring others down.

I understand your logic, but I would prefer to see their heads fall off at the thought of facing Ramos twice
Real Madrid should do a cuckoo clock with Ramos as the cuckoo.
Couple of r/s in the pub last night,singing Oh Kevin De Bruyne, they were really made up about his injury.
How classy. Imagine if someone sang rude songs about Salah's shoulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back