Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have fans who know all about the CL qualifying process, what results are needed for which pot, how good/bad (obvs bad) their signings are, ins and outs of all financial information, stadium plans, everything, its absolutely bizarre and I have seen little of it on other forums.

All together now "We don't care what the RS say".

Wow, there’s letting the mask slip and then there’s taking it off your own face and smashing it on the floor.

We have fans who know all about the CL qualifying process, what results are needed for which pot, how good/bad (obvs bad) their signings are, ins and outs of all financial information, stadium plans, everything, its absolutely bizarre and I have seen little of it on other forums.

Unfortunately this comment is rendered a bit left field when some of us are members of Bert Kassies forum (which discusses European leagues as well as CL/Europa.. Do keep up.

It will be the sweetest thing ever if this Alison lad is equally as cak. Saw something saying "Liverpools error-prone keeper" regarding Karius and, honestly, feel for the lad. He's had, what, 1 match where he monumentally messed up?

Ah well, gets him away from that shower.
Hope he tells them some home truth's when he goes, YNWA what a hollow saying that is.

And you're still here pretending, you're a saddo mate. Just because one fan knows the pot situation, doesn't mean you can paint that too mean our whole fanbase. At least Tim isn't so embarrassed of his club he pretends he supports another.

Its called football rivalry mate, think you might need to do your homework on it

Standby for operation meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back