Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think on that showing we might be in for another 2013/14 season when that lot were helped to a title challenge by a ludicrous amount red cards and penalty decisions.

Make no mistake, they are the Establishment's team in this country and they'll be given a huge leg up to try and secure for them their first PL title win.

Guardiola and City need to be getting the political point scoring in now.

Think the annoying thing is, despite the manner in which they've scraped that tonight, they've now scored 6 and conceded 0 in two games so they literally won't give two shits. No one will be stopping their 'title charge' any time soon :blush:

Think the annoying thing is, despite the manner in which they've scraped that tonight, they've now scored 6 and conceded 0 in two games so they literally won't give two shits. No one will be stopping their 'title charge' any time soon :blush:
They are going to be a problem this season. By the by, I am not a fan of Klopp's new gnashers...they look artificial and character strippingly generic.

Oh good Lord, they have such little grasp on reailty that it's frightening! Talk of the palace victory being the "hallmark of champions" and "this finally being THE year"! Not only can this utter tripe be found on the normal places but sky and the BBC have also repeated it!

Stuff like this is why they're hated all over the country. Two games into the season and they're (along with the media) anointing themselves as champions elect! Its not even like the two wins are particularly impressive (coupled with the fact that they had to blatantly cheat to win the second) but be dammed to logic and fact eh?! They have no place in the hallowed halls of Klanfield.

It would be funny seeing the depths they're prepared to plummet in order to delude themselves if the complicity from the media supporting their mass delusion wasn't so sinister.

I think on that showing we might be in for another 2013/14 season when that lot were helped to a title challenge by a ludicrous amount red cards and penalty decisions.

Make no mistake, they are the Establishment's team in this country and they'll be given a huge leg up to try and secure for them their first PL title win.

Is that not worse than Jagielka's tackle?

People saying that they're sending a message to city are utterly deluded. City wouldn't even be taking any notice, why do the media do this to them so often? It's hilarious, I love watching them build themselves up and actually believing before they mess it all up.

If we had spent at much money as they have in the prem era and had all this help they constantly get, we'd have about three Premier league titles under our belt. How can they have never won the trophy? What a shambles of a club.

Last season without ref's being corrected by this weird thing called technology, they better make it count and qualify for the CL again. They'll be back down to 8th place once its brought in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back