Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright I'm confused here, has Herr Klopp nicked Dodgers, Shergars, Freddie Mercury, Lord Charles or [Poor language removed] Emery's Vicars teeth...... Help us out lads, I gotta go home to a bird who thinks they're real, let me tell her which house he's burgled to get those snazzy gnashers into his toxic mouth. .. .. gottle of feet, gottle of geer..

Deffo a kopite manager thing going on here, I heard uncle Roy had grandpa Simpsons dentures on the next plane out the day he was sacked xxx

Last season without ref's being corrected by this weird thing called technology, they better make it count and qualify for the CL again. They'll be back down to 8th place once its brought in.
I think you're forgetting, they had VAR in the cup last year, Salah dived in the box and the video ref gave them a penalty. Cheats like him will exploit VAR.

I think you're forgetting, they had VAR in the cup last year, Salah dived in the box and the video ref gave them a penalty. Cheats like him will exploit VAR.

Ronaldo and modric are up for the player of the year shortlist because they know they're the best. Salah obviously has insecurities if he keeps cheating instead of thinking he's good enough to not have to.

People saying that they're sending a message to city are utterly deluded. City wouldn't even be taking any notice, why do the media do this to them so often? It's hilarious, I love watching them build themselves up and actually believing before they mess it all up.

If we had spent at much money as they have in the prem era and had all this help they constantly get, we'd have about three Premier league titles under our belt. How can they have never won the trophy? What a shambles of a club.
I agree mate they won't sniff it. Lets be honest we expected them to win against Palace and given the money they and players in their side but City, Chelsea are a different proposition. As the song goes, Kopite's are. Relax and enjoy the delusion.

Two win and two clean sheets. It was the defence which had lapses last season that cost them.

Robertson and Arnold a year older and with more experience while VDD marshals the defence in front of Alison.

You have to admit they have bought well this summer and will be a danger to challenge City. Chelsea without Champions League will be a danger as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back