• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haha 'you'll never wak alone'

What makes me laugh during this break down anollogy of how Ramos uses his leg as the obstacle to perform this MMA move, if he actually watched it in the context of a football match you will notice Ramos isn't using his leg to perform his Judo flip but he is actually trying to win the ball (in football, I know, who'd have funkd it) and he actually wins the ball

Salah is already leaning into Ramos trying to force him over, momentum takes them down and Salah lands awkwardly and injures his LEFT arm, the arm he uses to break his fall, Ramos lands on his left arm to break his fall (the arm Salah was holding onto to push Ramos)

All in all, get over it you deluded little freaks

Sound as a pound Aldo mocking the Manchester Bombing victims there...

[Poor language removed] off you horrible odious prick. Thick [Poor language removed] can't even spell insect right, why the hell has this vile excuse of a human being not been locked up. Kids died at a concert and he wants to laugh at it, just because his dirty excuse of a club lost a game of football.

Anyone who has twitter please report this numbskull, he shouldn't be given a platform to speak.

Why has nobody mentioned that ramos was lucky not to get a dislocated shoulder himself? Salah was doing the exact same to him, he's just a bit soft and got injured from it.

Salah for himself injured, but it wouldn't have made a difference anyway, he wouldn't have stopped the first goal, he wouldn't have blocked the overhead and he wouldn't have been near the third. I love this though, absolutely love it. We're not bitter, they're the only bitter ones in this, they're obsessed with us with all their anti everton banners, what an awful waste of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back