• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Liverpool introduced Adam Lallana but they weren’t quite as menacing thereafter.'

I'd like to congratulate Lallana on being in the same sentence as the word "menacing" for the first time ever.

Dunno mate, heard rumours he likes to menace lap dancers quite a lot.

Mo Salah has come out and said "after the treatment of Karius by the players and the fans, I feel I have no choice but to look for a new club. I thought Liverpool Football Club was about brotherhood but it seems I was wrong."

Obviously he didn't really say that but if someone could circulate that on twitter for me, I'd be most greatfull. Perhaps incorporate it into a banner type photograph montage to make it even more believable.

Gee whizz - the BBC publishing a negative story about the RS. lets hope the author doesn't have a twitter account....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44275380

But just to make up for it

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44273355

Gurney Gob in “high spirits” a few hours after the game.

When any self respecting manager would have been sat somewhere quietly fuming about the humiliation his team had suffered, he is hamming it up for the benefit of the petition signing masses.

Klopp and the Kopites are a perfect match.

Both regard LFC as a vehicle in which to parade their own selfish obsessions and to stoke their own egos.

I never thought anyone could prise the title "nearly man(ager)" from Pearl Drops Rodgers after Crystanbul and Slippy....but this fella Klopp is giving him a run for his money with these Final let downs. Infallibility should be made of sterner stuff methinks.... though it'll probably take another couple of fallow seasons for the penny to start dropping with the dozy-holes in the cult.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back