• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d like to add,

The flags, some of them complete with spelling mistakes.
Homes decked out in all kinds of stuff including life size Salah and that whopper setting off red flares outside his own house and taking photos of it.
Cars complete with window flags.
The insane amount of people I saw on Saturday in RS tops on.
Ray Clemence claiming Klopp is the new Shankly.

But the best for me was the petition against Ramos. I mean seriously.

All perfectly rounded off with the Cundy show on Sunday Evening. Terrific listen, and a brilliant thread during it!

Think We Need a Re Cap of all the hilarity over the past week:

• Fans that booked through dodgy travel agents acting surprised when their flights aren't actually real
  • Calls for the RAF to stage an airlift into Kiev
  • Declaring themselves the best side ever despite finishing miles of the title and winning f all for years
  • John Henry making a tit of himself
  • Salah going of the pitch crying after injuring himself after 20 minutes
  • Karius doing his thing
  • Karus left to Walk Alone
  • Henderson Crying
  • Ramos lapping it up and winking at the press etc
  • Klopp getting of his tits and singing at 6 in the morning after a humiliating defeat
  • Gerrard being made to watch Bale's goal 20 times in a studio
  • Karius getting death threats
  • Fans at anfeld clapping a giant tv screen and walking out before the game was finished
  • Reds callling out Ramos making a fair tackle
  • Some washed up fella from Brookside calling out Ramos for a fight
  • John Aldridge insulting the Manchester Bombing Victims
  • Some lawyer trying to sue Ramos for a billion pounds
  • Rushing through a 40 millon signing to apease the fan base

Theirs probably more

Thats just the last week , too.

Someone really should write a book about the Geordie freaks.

Benzema and Ronaldo reactions don't believe that just happened on the 2nd goal,contrast that with the defence,they have probably seen it happen in training a few times.

Apparently they have another signing lined by the end of the week,telling that Alisson is playing at Anfield on Friday.

Where did you hear about the new signing on Friday mate? Did you stumble upon it on reddit?

I honestly believe that it is the rs support which is stopping the club from winning trophies. Just like them geordie bellends, they big themselves and their team up to fever pitch and fall flat on their arses.
They have now turned into a frothy mouthed, baying mob of mutants.

When do they #BlameEverton for letting Madrid win so they wouldn’t win the trophy?

Or when is it Everton’s fault that they don’t get battle tested enough in derbies like Real is with Atletico?

View attachment 46806

“So why can’t we” .....
They still don't get it, do they?
I've seen a few of the sad banners over the last couple of days since the final. They honestly think it gets to us, but any sane human being would know that all that does is glorify the death of innocent football fans. Like I've said before, their support is bordering on madness and proud of their destructive past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back