• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Town would have been buzzing last night but its probably good we are in lockdowm as they set fire to the liver buildings when they were happy god knows how the horde would act in defeat
O I was thinking this myself, it would of been a warzone, and they would of outnumbered us, not the just under 6k season ticket holders, but the pub replica shirt pedophilia types that follow them.

Henderson injury will hopefully be a blow to them in the CL. I never did understand why they played him at centreback tbh. They’ve got reserve fullbacks on their bench including one they paid quite a bit for from Greece. Why can’t they play him at right back and move Alexander Arnold into centreback? Carlo has moved Digne there a few times this season and it’s worked ok. Or he could have played the actual reserve centrebacks he has in Philips and Williams. But instead it was like he was making a point ‘look how bad our injuries are, I have to keep playing midfielders at centreback’. Now they’ve both got injured probably through being overused and making movements they don’t normally make. Klopp also crocked Matip bringing him back when he was blatantly unfit just to try and get some big media wins over United in the cup and Spurs in the league. Klopp doesn’t even care about the cup but if he’s playing United or Everton he throws the full team out to win only to Chuck the competition in the next round. That’s just pure ego. He put a couple of big wins to keep himself in the limelight over the well being of one of his most injury prone players who everyone knows can’t play more than a game a week. The only person who has ruined their season is Klopp with his brain dead selections such as playing Jota in a group stage dead rubber.

This is exactly what i said to my missus. Henderson goes off and she was "oh no another injury to a centre back" and I said well he's got 2 on the bench but apparently he wanted to bed Davies in slowly. I said you don't get time to "bed" players in during a so called injury crisis.

Hes absolutely flogged those players, Greek left back on the bench who has played one game, TAA playing every minute imaginable when they have a back up right back in Nico Williams. Playing midfielders at centre back crying about injuries when Matip has been one of the most injury prone players they've had and Gomez is on his 2nd long term injury.

He has one way and one way only to play, there is no plan B and plan A involves selecting the same player every single game until they finally break down.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back