• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

They’re just a bunch of 14 yr old virgins who have never set foot in anfield.
That's one thing I've noticed about a lot of RS, most of our fans on Merseyside go the game, have had season tickets in the past, or they just go the odd game. I had to stop going to to finances and poor health, but I had a season ticket for over 10 years like and have followed us home and away. It's understandable why we're so passionate, most of these clowns who put flags up outside their houses and walk round decked in RS gear have never been anywhere near castle greyskull and know next to nothing about football.

We talked about this a few weeks ago on here, the RS have to live up their undeserved reputation from the RS as the "best supporters in the world", so they have to engage on constant virtue signaling to other RS, these morons actually pay to listen to Jamie Webster perform. When a RS told me he had an album so he must be good, I responded with so did Gary Glitter. The contrived flag waving, the fake Scouse accents, the stupid banners, plus singing Munich songs at a wake, it's all the create this illusion they're this anti establishment club and they're these loyal Ultras.

The atmosphere most of time is pretty awful at Anfield, unless they're playing one the big sides and they're certainly not the best away supporters in the country, you barely hear anything from them at derbies at GP. They think everybody likes them, it really annoys them when other fans mock them and sing offensive songs about them, the constant outrage when anybody in the media is slightly critical of them. You had that divvy from Merseyside Police boasting about his RS credentials, which is of course the most important part of his job, they simply have zero self awareness.

Look at all the muppet's who post #YMCA# on twitter posts that have nothing to do with the RS, then you have the morons who call RS players by their first names as they're mates with them, Bobby, Mo, Sadio, Jordan, Virgil, Andy, and Trent. They are a deluded cult of hang on ever word Klopp says, they're just not normal, trying to copyright a song that wasn't even invented by them, then you have all the RS pundits who never ever have a go at Klopp or the RS players. They're actually quite dangerous really, the death threats to opposition players, the way they treated Evra and then Carragher acting all innocent when Evra pulled him up on it, not to mention them sending death threats to their own players as well.

I'd hope he's 14 and will grow up, or, it's a parody.

Otherwise, wow, what a tool.
Indeed, sometimes I laughed at him but also had pity for him as well. The way he tears the earphones out his ears is the worse toys out of pram moment I’ve ever seen on these watch alongs various fan channels have been doing. Ty’s Maupay rant on AFTV I thought never would be beaten.

Carragher spitting at a Man United supporter just sums them up. Okay, the guy who wound him up is a tool, but Carragher should have known better and just ignored it as water off a ducks back and been professional.

Singing a song that wasn’t even written by their supporters is just cringeworthy, especially when it’s piped out every game when supporters are/were present.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back