• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

We would completely sell out whatever away ticket allocation we were given - every single game.
We still got 30,000 a game at Maine Road in the old division 3. Attendances actually went up from
the season before in the old 2nd Division! We really were a soap opera, comedy club on every single
level. Then the great Joe Royle arrived and saved us from ourselves. Great days.
Joe was probably the link for me. But I guess it was overall that the City fans accepted the soap opera the way it was and like us, you stayed loyal to your team whatever the latest comedy of errors was unfolding before your eyes. It’s why I respect City fans generally.

They made the ball invisible to our keeper is the best excuse yet!

'I know the lad who designed the pattern' and he said from his Ma's box room when he was beaked off his tits.... 'If yer colour blind yer FFF'd La'

That Lucas Digne had the same pattern printed on his boots lad, that's why it looked like Salah dived.

For anyone who hasnt been keeping tabs, this is Liverpools season do far.
Lost 7 2 to Villa.
Lost Van Dik to a accidental tackle in the 1st Derby.
VAR denied them a last minute winner in said game.
It became public knowledge they have under 6k season ticket holders in the region.
Countless inquiries.
Terrible squad additions.
Knocked out of FA Cup by Manchester United.
Worst home record for nearly a century.
Lost Anfield Derby
Everton got planning permission for new ground.
Currently struggling to make Europe league for next season.
And it's only going to get worse haha
Sensational form, long may it continue

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back