• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

City should be 3 points clear at the top of the table tonight, instead they'll be 1 point ahead.

But wait until the games get squeezed into a compressed period over Christmas and the CL and domestic cup weeks and wait and see how Liverpool buckle.

My season end top 3 remains:

City
Chelsea
Liverpool
Mate,they never buckle, remember 2 years ago they went off to the world club championship in December, came back on boxing day and destroyed Leicester 4-0 away, they are a super fit machine and will win it because of their squad depth.

City should be 3 points clear at the top of the table tonight, instead they'll be 1 point ahead.

But wait until the games get squeezed into a compressed period over Christmas and the CL and domestic cup weeks and wait and see how Liverpool buckle.

City
Chelsea
Liverpool
Would prefer Cesspool finished 5th . Couple of injuries to Salah and Mane and could be

City
Chelsea
Liverpool
Meh, Wolves deserved nothing from the game. Where they’ll struggled is Jan with AFCON but of course with their luck it’ll be cancelled

Can’t stand him if I’m honest. Something about him that typifies the RS. Maybe because he always scores ridiculously fortune goals based on their timing, luck or whatever

He'll hardly play all season, tip up in January when Salah is off and score 3 late winners and then never be seen again after Feb. Can see it an absolute mile off.

True that.

But they've traveled to the likes of Brentford and Wolves and looked like they could drop points.
All 3 teams have dropped silly points, it's why they are bunched together and it's a cigarette paper between them, will be like this until around March and 1 or 2 of them will pull away.

No way will 3 teams be on 90 odd points at end of season.

All 3 teams have dropped silly points, it's why they are bunched together and it's a cigarette paper between them, will be like this until around March and 1 or 2 of them will pull away.

No way will 3 teams be on 90 odd points at end of season.
No way Liverpool will be. If they win every game until game 19 they'd be on 46 points (they'll get nowhere near that, btw) and they wont double that up in the second half of the season.

City average 91 points in the last 4 seasons.

No way Liverpool will be. If they win every game until game 19 they'd be on 46 points (they'll get nowhere near that, btw) and they wont double that up in the second half of the season.

City average 91 points in the last 4 seasons.

Need City to do what they did last season and just start pullling away in a very efficiently boring manner. Whilst it’s all still close that lot just know they always have crazy moments in them every single game. If it was 0-0 v Wolves at 90 minutes City or Chelsea don’t win that game. Liverpool fans back their side to do that every single game though because they’ve grown up in a culture of nothing ever going wrong for them at all. They shouldn’t be anywhere near these two teams but they will be because they’ve got the potent mix of half the teams just giving up in the tunnel against them, some teams they’ll genuinely just outclass when playing well, and then when they don’t play well they’ll luck out on a way that City and Chelsea don’t tend to do.

Lovely to see Shippmann touting origi out like a pimp after the game today - "I wish a manager would take origi and play him more than I do, but I love the boy" - the absolute bellend.

I think he wants his mate Eddie Howe to through him a load of the barcodes dirty oil money.

Sad thing is, I can see Howe paying over the odds to them for origi, just like he did with solanke - and watch the turd never score again if howe does!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back