• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

If anyone can get past the first paragraph you're in possession of a stronger stomach than mine. He's the Nicholas Witchell of footy that Ronay, professional sycophant and relentless arse licker.

I don't even open articles from newspapers

It makes it more tortuous for Liverpool fans.

They all know it's over, but still have a hope that it can turn for them.

Ask Klopp whether he thinks that...that's why he put the second string out against S'ton.
It’s never over with them until it is, which is why that pen miss by mahrez could be important, especially if the shithousery of the refs and var continues.

I’m hope and pray you are right but I’ll never rule that shower of jammy barstewards out of anything until they are actually down and out.

Hopefully city blitz 4 quick goals in and we can relax.
They could win the league tomorrow, but are not arsed about that as they're still relentlessly banging on and on and on about us across social media.

When they said we're obsessed with them they did have a point, however, I never seen a set of fans with such a fixation on another club in all my years as football fan, and I go back to the 80s.

Truely truely weird. It's not like we're any kind of threat to them as we're crap.
It’s because we are the cool big brother to thier obnoxious little sibling, who constantly craves attention and validation, screaming lol at me and what I’ve done, but will never get it from us as we’ve seen it all before and done it better than them, with less trouble.

We won the league before the existed, in their home - kills them - there’s a blue plaque on anfield telling the world this - burns their heads out.

They don’t exist without Everton and it kills them.

They know we will never have their shame of killing opposition fans - the same season they murdered people, we were praised by uefa and every place we visited for how we are - that burns their heads out.

Deep down they know we are the team of the city and of the people here and it kills them, you can see that by how they have to cram any mention of scouseness into Absolutley everything they do, so fake and manufactured.

They would never get what has happened the last few months at Everton over at Mordor, with our team welcomes, the ground full of screaming passionate blues giving the team everything to help and what happened at full time v palace with the release of the emotions with the pitch invasion, which is why they are being so salty about it.

If the mighty peds are ever in a relegation scrap, their telly clapping glory hunting supporters would disappear faster than a slab throwing kopite in Bulgaria - it would be like a morgue, which it is always tbh - Christ they can’t even “celebrate” winning * titles without rioting, arson and assault.

Our teams may share the city but they will never be us and more importantly, we will never ever be them, even if we manage success again.

It’s never over with them until it is, which is why that pen miss by mahrez could be important, especially if the shithousery of the refs and var continues.

I’m hope and pray you are right but I’ll never rule that shower of jammy barstewards out of anything until they are actually down and out.

Hopefully city blitz 4 quick goals in and we can relax.

It’s because we are the cool big brother to thier obnoxious little sibling, who constantly craves attention and validation, screaming lol at me and what I’ve done, but will never get it from us as we’ve seen it all before and done it better than them, with less trouble.

We won the league before the existed, in their home - kills them - there’s a blue plaque on anfield telling the world this - burns their heads out.

They don’t exist without Everton and it kills them.

They know we will never have their shame of killing opposition fans - the same season they murdered people, we were praised by uefa and every place we visited for how we are - that burns their heads out.

Deep down they know we are the team of the city and of the people here and it kills them, you can see that by how they have to cram any mention of scouseness into Absolutley everything they do, so fake and manufactured.

They would never get what has happened the last few months at Everton over at Mordor, with our team welcomes, the ground full of screaming passionate blues giving the team everything to help and what happened at full time v palace with the release of the emotions with the pitch invasion, which is why they are being so salty about it.

If the mighty peds are ever in a relegation scrap, their telly clapping glory hunting supporters would disappear faster than a slab throwing kopite in Bulgaria - it would be like a morgue, which it is always tbh - Christ they can’t even “celebrate” winning * titles without rioting, arson and assault.

Our teams may share the city but they will never be us and more importantly, we will never ever be them, even if we manage success again.
It's over.

City won the tile last Sunday, this is just the victory parade.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back