• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

It makes it more tortuous for Liverpool fans.

They all know it's over, but still have a hope that it can turn for them.

Ask Klopp whether he thinks that...that's why he put the second string out against S'ton.

I’d rather they had no hope. Mahrez should have just killed it there as he should have against them at the Etihad. They’ve left themselves open to a bad refereeing call or freak wondergoal now.

I notice Gerrard rested Ings and Coutinho over Buendia and Watkins against Burnley. The bad weirdo is desperate to do and to do it with ex RS players.

They could win the league tomorrow, but are not arsed about that as they're still relentlessly banging on and on and on about us across social media.

When they said we're obsessed with them they did have a point, however, I never seen a set of fans with such a fixation on another club in all my years as football fan, and I go back to the 80s.

Truely truely weird. It's not like we're any kind of threat to them as we're crap.
One of my mates is a red, and he literally only messages about football in our chat when we’re playing (and 99% of the time as soon as we go behind).

Honestly, not a thing from him when they lose a game, or win a trophy. Strangest fan base.

I’d rather they had no hope. Mahrez should have just killed it there as he should have against them at the Etihad. They’ve left themselves open to a bad refereeing call or freak wondergoal now.

I notice Gerrard rested Ings and Coutinho over Buendia and Watkins against Burnley. The bad weirdo is desperate to do and to do it with ex RS players.
I think Coutinho came on for about 25 minutes. But, yeah, he'll be wanting to show what he can do as a manager against City.

City would have to see a red card for that win to be even in any doubt.

Liverpool will know that tomorrow's games are likely to be their last throw of the dice to secure a title for many more years to come. Haaland is added and I'm sure City will strengthen maybe the FB positions in the summer.

Two by their first names! And why is becker the goalkeeper.? Hes not had mich to do. The best goalie is surely a busier on?View attachment 166700
Realistically 1 tbh - Alisson is known as Alisson everywhere. Rodri's also a shorthand of his own name/name on his shirt.

Even though I wish he'd use his middle name - Ramses. It's funny if nothing else.

Best goalie has never been about that tbh, it's usually clean sheets.

Two by their first names! And why is becker the goalkeeper.? Hes not had mich to do. The best goalie is surely a busier on?View attachment 166700

Bernardo Silva walks in that team.

City have also conceded less goals so why is Laporte not in there? Or does he not have a ginormous media following circle jerking each other over him 24/7 like Van Dijk does.

Just lazy lazy selections

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back