• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

No matter what they do this season, the double, treble, quadruple.....I wouldn't swap being me and all the crap Everton have put me through the last few months and all the years of pain, even for a second for their success.

So to any lurkers on here, remember that it is because of football rivalry that we don't want you to win anything. It isn't jealousy, it isn't wanting to be like you in any way, shape or form.

We're Evertonians

Your just a cash machine
Fixed for you mate.

Interesting. Reading through the Vieira thread I was thinking along the same lines. Regular match goers saying nothing to see here and the armchair fans proper fuming.
An armchair red at work today going on about hating Richy and Gordon. It was proper venomous. I don't normally engage but I just had enough.

I said Richarlison is hated by opposition fans in a similar way to Suarez. And added that Suarez was a cheating racist who went round biting people yet you idolised him so your opinion is not really worth anything.

Well there's yer kop. Obviously.

There's the uhmmm big stand. Looks like a hole punch so it's called the... Hole Punch that's it!

There's the uh.. uh... Famous song? The YMCA. The hairs stand up in the back of your neck.

And the fourth.. that'll be the... er... um... er... Where all the koppites watch it. The telly stand!

Howzabout that quadruple? Can I gave a parade now?
ha, can tell you aren't a big red,

Its the Kop, obvs, the Kings Arms, the White Lion, and the Virgin and Crusty Sock

lol

FTHHjd7XoAAkoXD

FTHHjpOWAAABY-k

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back