• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

They actually think City will lose. All I have heard all week is how Gerrard will do it for them. Hahahahahaha absolute idiots think their the greatest ever.

9B41D27D-3D12-4E65-B180-EE60D3F851BA.webp

He might be right but he’s a coward.
Don’t reply to me, I don’t want stick off Everton fans all over my social media. If you don’t want people to comment on an opinion you post in a public domain then don’t comment in a public domain

View attachment 166674

He might be right but he’s a coward.
Don’t reply to me, I don’t want stick off Everton fans all over my social media. If you don’t want people to comment on an opinion you post in a public domain then don’t comment in a public domain

I also laugh how these fans say stuff like this and conveniently forget the £180+ million generated through those sales will be spent on replacements.

We dont just give the players away for free you dopey kopite.

This is going to be fantastic tomorrow.

City blitzing Gerrard's team and the silence descending on Anfield.

They're a good cup team the modern day Liverpool. They just dont do titles very well. 1 in 32 years tells you that.

I know it would be too close for comfort, but I would laugh my balls off if City lose or draw tomorrow and still win it.

Mon though … 0-5 please.

If only Mahrez had scored that pen ffs, would be home and hosed now.

It makes it more tortuous for Liverpool fans.

They all know it's over, but still have a hope that it can turn for them.

Ask Klopp whether he thinks that...that's why he put the second string out against S'ton.

They could win the league tomorrow, but are not arsed about that as they're still relentlessly banging on and on and on about us across social media.

When they said we're obsessed with them they did have a point, however, I never seen a set of fans with such a fixation on another club in all my years as football fan, and I go back to the 80s.

Truely truely weird. It's not like we're any kind of threat to them as we're crap.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back