• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

View attachment 166604

erm...heysal, the Bulgarian waiter murder, Fanta scruff, the wanking budda, robbing kids tickets in Athens, the pier head fireworks display, smashing up the city coach, the Munich chants

Just off the top of my head

Someone should send them their 500 lage dossier about the shame they've brought on this city time after time after time after time after time the cheeky kopite scruff

Klopp talking about the missed parade for asterix season.
This can only mean a fake " premiership" trophy being held up as they show off their two cup win trophies.
City have the real deal ready on Sunday and they have a replica.

But imagine they used it during the parade to celebrate them winning it a couple of years ago ?

If I were a Juve fan I’d get 38 of my pals, pick a spot on their route such as on Wapping. Wait for the parade to get to the point of no return, handcuff everyone together in a circle and sit down blocking the route. All whilst wear Juve tops.

My go to for years has been “Can you name the 4 stands at Anfield ?”

Keep that one in your pocket ready for when needed mate.
Throws loads of them off.
Well there's yer kop. Obviously.

There's the uhmmm big stand. Looks like a hole punch so it's called the... Hole Punch that's it!

There's the uh.. uh... Famous song? The YMCA. The hairs stand up in the back of your neck.

And the fourth.. that'll be the... er... um... er... Where all the koppites watch it. The telly stand!

Howzabout that quadruple? Can I gave a parade now?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back