• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

….the last thing they are is flakey. I called them a top side & I stand by that, you calling them flakey was wrong.

There is something very weird about that football club. i’m not religious or superstitious but I never predict or tempt fate about them, as you know I get proper frustrated when posters write them off.

Anyway, we stay up & they aren’t winning the title. I know how strongly we both approve of that.

My Son came back from the Scottish Cup Final as the games kicked off. Stayed and watched with me, the joy when City scored the third. I made it known with a big “get in” when I went out to see him and my granddaughter off.
They are a very good side.

But it makes it a lot easier to go full pelt into things knowing you won't get penalties or cards given against you.

Blatant Wolves pen today, Gordon pen, Fabinho elbow after multiple bad challenges, Mane's poking players in the face.

If refs and VAR did their job they would be another 10 points at least off the pace.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back