• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Hopefully Madrid will be more clinical with Liverpool’s high line. Wolves got in behind it loads of times today. You’d like to think Modric or Kroos can find a pass and Benezema won’t be falling over himself to pass it to Allison.

Interesting to see if Thiago and Fabinho are fit, they’re a class above the other yarddogs they have in the middle

We know the answer to that one mate! lol

I guarantee when I see any RS supporting mates next week they’ll say something like:

“Didn’t want to win the Prem anyway, it’s all about Paris and winning the CL.”

Pathetic wall pushing rats.
[its what that tit Sutton was trying to say to a city fan who rang in to R5 606; Ena was quite right, win your league first.

Even if they have to come off in the final. Madrid have Valverde Camavinga and Ceballos in reserve, Liverpool are straight into Milner and Keita. If either of them don’t make the squad then their options look even worse.

I would love it if for once they went into a big game with 2 of their best strikers/midfield/defenders out but it never happens.

I would love it if for once they went into a big game with 2 of their best strikers/midfield/defenders out but it never happens.

Some of them are annoyed that it looks at this point like Madrid will have a fully fit 11. Apparently that’s ‘unfair’, such is their expectation now to always be at full strength and for the opposition to be missing key players.

FTYNdvcWAAUE4yl

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back