• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Hopefully Madrid will be more clinical with Liverpool’s high line. Wolves got in behind it loads of times today. You’d like to think Modric or Kroos can find a pass and Benezema won’t be falling over himself to pass it to Allison.

Interesting to see if Thiago and Fabinho are fit, they’re a class above the other yarddogs they have in the middle

They look a very weary team to me Liverpool.

I just dont see Madrid failing to score against them. Ancelotti has been laying traps for them for the last 3 weeks while Liverpool have been winning another tin pot and knocking themselves out in the forlorn hope they could win the title.

If they had a fortnight to prepare for the CL final I'd say this was on a knife-edge, but they have 5 days. That makes Madrid a very decent bet to win another EC.

They look a very weary team to me Liverpool.

I just dont see Madrid failing to score against them. Ancelotti has been laying traps for them for the last 3 weeks while Liverpool have been winning another tin pot and knocking themselves out in the forlorn hope they could win the title.

If they had a fortnight to prepare for the CL final I'd say this was on a knife-edge, but they have 5 days. That makes Madrid a very decent bet to win another EC.
If Benzema plays, he's nailed on to get 1 or 2. He's that good.

Will the derby ever return to more friendly levels? They absolutely hate us regardless of what they win, the comments to Peter Reid show how low they are willing to go.

It isn't the Derby of old anymore. Making football into TV entertainment has made sure of that.

Now all the telly clappers have to convince themselves that they're actually supporters and that it genuinely means something to them, so they go all performative in how they think a football fan should act.

Was anyone watching the RS game? and if so, did they constantly make reference to Man City whenever anything happened? I honestly think the commentator in the city game mentioned the rs more than he mentioned Man City.

Also, when villa scored, he excitedly pronounced that liverpool were now top as it stands, even though city were still top on goal difference

Was anyone watching the RS game? and if so, did they constantly make reference to Man City whenever anything happened? I honestly think the commentator in the city game mentioned the rs more than he mentioned Man City.

Also, when villa scored, he excitedly pronounced that liverpool were now top as it stands, even though city were still top on goal difference
Have they started claiming that they're joint winners yet?

It was quite stomach churning to see them hanging out of the mighty peds ring piece, but also very funny to see the reactions of them at the match.

Also, it was absolute rubbish that they were ever top - with everything that happened they actually never went top at any point but why would the rs media let the truth get in the way of their fapping.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back