• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Liverpool give up LOTS of chances you would expect benzema to score a hatful but he might get the curse of shevchenko…

Vinny will abuse TAA

Klopp is a flapper carlo cool

Am starting to beilve

If they just win the carabo and fa ill probs go the parade myself for the lols!
I don’t watch much footy these days and Benzema seems the dogs. Is there any chance he will do what other strikers seem to do and turn into Stuart Barlow?

Was anyone watching the RS game? and if so, did they constantly make reference to Man City whenever anything happened? I honestly think the commentator in the city game mentioned the rs more than he mentioned Man City.

Also, when villa scored, he excitedly pronounced that liverpool were now top as it stands, even though city were still top on goal difference

It was Martin Tyler commentating the City game, must have lost the toss, Tyler absolutely adores Liverpool, despise him the fawning toad.

It was quite stomach churning to see them hanging out of the mighty peds ring piece, but also very funny to see the reactions of them at the match.

Also, it was absolute rubbish that they were ever top - with everything that happened they actually never went top at any point but why would the rs media let the truth get in the way of their fapping.
I rather wish they had been top for it to be snatched away ?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back