• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Koff back to Bluemoon with your 'Scousers are thieves' stuff. Prick.

I didn't read it as that to be honest

Liverpool fans have stolen tickets from their own supporters before

I saw it more as a comment on that rather than a comment on Scousers in general

Anyway, it's not like most of the Liverpool fans out there will actually be Scouse anyway. Great day out for all the Tory Boys from Suffolk who have magically remembered that they're big Kopites when a trip to Paris is in the offering

Anyway, it's not like most of the Liverpool fans out there will actually be Scouse anyway. Great day out for all the Tory Boys from Suffolk who have magically remembered that they're big Kopites when a trip to Paris is in the offering
Maybe if the 2 of them were in red then I could get the joke.

Tell me you're not a scouser without saying you're not a scouser.

Tell me you're not a scouser without saying you're not a scouser.

Well no, I'm not a Scouser and I've always been upfront about that and have never claimed to be something I'm not

I'm pretty certain the person who posted that isn't either and perhaps didn't realise that some would read that particular picture in that manner

I stand by my belief that they didn't post it with the intention of saying all Scousers are thieves but more in reference to Liverpool fans robbing their own for tickets, which has happened in the past

As mentioned by Anton, they perhaps could have made the other person in the picture have a Liverpool shirt as well if that was what they were going for

I accept that not growing up on Merseyside might make me less quick to catch on to a post like that and see it in that connotation

If you and other posters think that the connotation and intention of that picture was anti-Scouse as opposed to just being anti-LFC then I'll hold my hands up and defer to you

Well no, I'm not a Scouser and I've always been upfront about that and have never claimed to be something I'm not

I'm pretty certain the person who posted that isn't either and perhaps didn't realise that some would read that particular picture in that manner

I stand by my belief that they didn't post it with the intention of saying all Scousers are thieves but more in reference to Liverpool fans robbing their own for tickets, which has happened in the past

As mentioned by Anton, they perhaps could have made the other person in the picture have a Liverpool shirt as well if that was what they were going for

I accept that not growing up on Merseyside might make me less quick to catch on to a post like that and see it in that connotation

If you and other posters think that the connotation and intention of that picture was anti-Scouse as opposed to just being anti-LFC then I'll hold my hands up and defer to you

It was clearly anti scouse.

Wish that was true mate, most of my street have gone and I live nearer to Goodison than anfield.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back