• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Talking to a RS today who was moaning as City have just spent millions???? They bought one player? He says that his ploppy team need to start spending money for once? (Once?) or City will win it every year and I told him they already do.. Then he told me they are signing Harry Kane but it is all hush hush. I ask him how did he know if it is to secret? Started the bitter blue stuff and 6 times before asking me am I supporting Real Madrid in the final.. "Too Right" i replied "Too F Ing Right!.
Ask him if Diaz and Kounate were free? ?

If anyone wants know just how lucky this lot are in the last 10 cup finals they've won 6 have been won on penalties (2001,2005,2006,2012,2022,2022), one with a golden goal own goal (2001), one with a seriously dodgy var given penalty (2019), one were they got away with 2 handballs on the line and were battered for 80 odd minutes (2001) so the 2003 League Cup win was the only time they've won outright without needing pens,luck or dodgy decisions.

They are clearly the devil's team. It's the RS not Man Utd who should be called the 'Red Devils'.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back