• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

So they have 20,000 tickets but 60,000 of them are expected in Paris which means 40,000 RS hanging round the streets of Paris. Should be interesting given that no matter what they just can't help themselves.

Honestly dont get the appeal in paying to travel to another country just to hang around outside a stadium / in a pub whilst a game of football is going on.

For many of the fans (not just RS) its just an excuse to get legless and get into a scrap.

Honestly dont get the appeal in paying to travel to another country just to hang around outside a stadium / in a pub whilst a game of football is going on.

For many of the fans (not just RS) its just an excuse to get legless and get into a scrap.
Yeah I don't get it either, saw one muppet this morning on BBC who had flown back from his holiday in Spain this morning just to catch a connecting flight back to Paris so he can hang around the street as he hasn't got a ticket for the game. The thing is the more of them hanging around, the more likely they will have a run in with the French Police and there is only going to be one winner there.

Yeah I don't get it either, saw one muppet this morning on BBC who had flown back from his holiday in Spain this morning just to catch a connecting flight back to Paris so he can hang around the street as he hasn't got a ticket for the game. The thing is the more of them hanging around, the more likely they will have a run in with the French Police and there is only going to be one winner there.

Lad I know flew out there yesterday without a ticket. Just think its a waste of money more than anything.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back