• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Lad I know flew out there yesterday without a ticket. Just think its a waste of money more than anything.

Besides the obvious cause for concern , its pushed up prices, creating a shortage of flights, seats etc. Those without tickets causing major problems for those with.

Just for information: For the World Cup in Qatar you are not allowed into the country without a match ticket.

So they have 20,000 tickets but 60,000 of them are expected in Paris which means 40,000 RS hanging round the streets of Paris. Should be interesting given that no matter what they just can't help themselves.
See this is what im looking forward to, hopfully tomorrow there should be plenty of good stories about over zealous French police!!

Aston villa manager

I would be absolutely raging at that if I was an Aston Villa fan. The cringeworthy little bellend doesn't even try to pretend that the club that's employing him is his priority. You don't see Lampard or Vieira or anyone else gushing over club's they played for years ago even if they where considered to be "legend's" for them. You definitely don't see them acting like the club they're managing is basically an afterthought to them. Kin' hell, has there ever been a more unlikeable person in the history of the game then Stevie Me? What a wretched little knobhead he is.

Except - to be truly respectful he would have said:

“Our club has a rich history, which includes both times of joy and sorrow, and it’s important that we respectfully remember and reflect on the past.”
Libpoolfc can do both...lay a wreath at a minute plaque 15 foot up on a wall AND quaff champagne from the FA Cup and LC on an open top bus with their fans setting off rockets and no doubt causing mayhem all over town.

Mr. Richard Arlison?

giphy.gif

I would be absolutely raging at that if I was an Aston Villa fan. The cringeworthy little bellend doesn't even try to pretend that the club that's employing him is his priority. You don't see Lampard or Vieira or anyone else gushing over club's they played for years ago even if they where considered to be "legend's" for them. You definitely don't see them acting like the club they're managing is basically an afterthought to them. Kin' hell, has there ever been a more unlikeable person in the history of the game then Stevie Me? What a wretched little knobhead he is.
He’s arse licking, and holding on to the idea that he’ll be manager there one day.

Hopefully he is, because he’s a tube imo.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back