• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Is he not aware that Citeh had a net spend of minus 18 million this last window?

Told a kopite this last night, and he flat out accused me of lying. I showed him the figures on Transfer Market, and he them started saying that it doesn't count as a negative net spend, because it's only one window. and it should be calculated from when Pep arrived. I asked him if Klopp had a negative net spend and he said yeah, so I told him klopp had spent £260 million net since he arrived, and that gross, by my best calculations, he'd spent a total of £747 million on players, many of whom are still assets. I also informed him that some of the net figures I provided him, didn't include any fees they paid for players like Coutinho, and therefore may be slightly misleading.

He changed the subject. lol

Is he not aware that Citeh had a net spend of minus 18 million this last window?

Told a kopite this last night, and he flat out accused me of lying. I showed him the figures on Transfer Market, and he them started saying that it doesn't count as a negative net spend, because it's only one window. and it should be calculated from when Pep arrived. I asked him if Klopp had a negative net spend and he said yeah, so I told him klopp had spent £260 million net since he arrived, and that gross, by my best calculations, he'd spent a total of £747 million on players, many of whom are still assets. I also informed him that some of the net figures I provided him, didn't include any fees they paid for players like Coutinho, and therefore may be slightly misleading.

He changed the subject. lol
none of those figures will include agents fees and the RS are big payers in that

It’s all because his mum died though.

No. The fella’s an unhinged bell end and that’s just it.

Klopp seems to live on the edge, and at moments like this he goes off the cliff edge.

I cant imagine it helps the players much hearing this stuff. If you were a Liverpool player you would wonder why hes talking about Newcastle.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back