• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Entitled arrogance as ever. Probably the third or fourth best funded team in the country in terms of cash to spend, but moans about can't compete with the 2 or 3 others.

Completely betraying the view that they are entitled to league challenge, CL football and revenues every single year and other teams aren't. Any team could winge about nor being able to compete in what is a hyper-skewed, financially rigged and morally bankrupt system.

We could moan, but we are much better off than others. Sheff utd could moan but they are much better off the exeter, who could moan but they are much better off than yeovil etc. etc.

You only really see one team plastered all over the media moaning though, and that is the team which routinely spunks figures well above 50m on individual signings year on year.

Arrogant #@*#.

Hang on, but Everton spent 500 MILLION POUNDS in the last transfer window (apparently every transfer window as far as the media is concerned) whilst Liverpool are the net spend kings and have no money so how are these wage figures correct?
Bear in mind their 'success' and 'huuuuge' support and then wonder why they are 'skint' and can't compete.
How different is their model to the Glazer's?
Big gang of whining tarts, not called out for being run like a sun bed place

Nunez cost more than Haaland. He chats pyar crap
He's just getting his excuses in earlier this week.
RS fans are fickle and beginning to turn, they've got rid of all their so called heroes in the past and Jurgen will be no different, gone before the end of the season for me.
2 games against Rangers can't hide their slide.
#Klopp must stay.

I don't like my job, doesn't mean I can sit there pretending I'm flying a plane.
I agree mate. We all daydream once in a while to escape reality aka Walter Mitty style.

But you have a job to do, otherwise you don't get paid.

Let's just unpack what this talented wordsmith of the highest caliber is trying to say: I never play the position, I play the game.

But in order to play the game properly, you have play in your assigned position...
Otherwise, you're just some knob running around the field getting in everyone's way.

If the company accountant decides he'd rather be the tea lady... Fine, everyone gets tea, but the books don't get done!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back