• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

I don't agree with this talk that the empire is collapsing. How can it be collapsing when it was never an empire in the first place. Klopps rs team have been hyped up as being one of the greatest teams, that have ever been seen in the history of any sport.

On closer inspection though that point of view, just doesn't hold up to any scrutiny whatsoever. They won a once off champions league win in 2019, beating a Barcelona team on the slide in the semi final, and a Spurs team that once again lived up to their infamous reputation as bottlers in the final. @Yid4life Yeah i know the irony of an Everton fan calling another club bottlers.lol

They then won a fluke once off covid/no crowds in the stadium league title, and an FA Cup and League Cup last season beating Chelsea on penalties on both occasions. Of course we'd all love to see Everton win an FA Cup and League Cup, but this isn't the record of a team that is apparently supposed to be one of the greatest of all time.

It's a very good team yes, but one of the greatest of all time, oh come on now get off the effing stage. We haven't seen a truly great rs side in thirty two years thankfully. The premier league era has seen a few truly great teams and eras, Manchester United under Sir Alex Ferguson, Arsenal from 1998-2004 under Arsene Wenger, the great Jose Mourinho Chelsea team of the mid noughties, and the wonderful Manchester City side of the past current decade.

When it comes to all time great premier league/any other era for that matter quality Klopps rs team just do not cut it.

I don't agree with this talk that the empire is collapsing. How can it be collapsing when it was never an empire in the first place. Klopps rs team have been hyped up as being one of the greatest teams, that have ever been seen in the history of any sport.

On closer inspection though that point of view, just doesn't hold up to any scrutiny whatsoever. They won a once off champions league win in 2019, beating a Barcelona team on the slide in the semi final, and a Spurs team that once again lived up to their infamous reputation as bottlers in the final. @Yid4life Yeah i know the irony of an Everton fan calling another club bottlers.lol

They then won a fluke once off covid/no crowds in the stadium league title, and an FA Cup and League Cup last season beating Chelsea on penalties on both occasions. Of course we'd all love to see Everton win an FA Cup and League Cup, but this isn't the record of a team that is apparently supposed to be one of the greatest of all time.

It's a very good team yes, but one of the greatest of all time, oh come on now get off the effing stage. We haven't seen a truly great rs side in thirty two years thankfully. The premier league era has seen a few truly great teams and eras, Manchester United under Sir Alex Ferguson, Arsenal from 1998-2004 under Arsene Wenger, the great Jose Mourinho Chelsea team of the mid noughties, and the wonderful Manchester City side of the past current decade.

When it comes to all time great premier league/any other era for that matter quality Klopps rs team just do not cut it

When it comes to all time great premier league/any other era for that matter quality Klopps rs team just do not cut it.

And they’ve definitely been on the juice since turkey klopps been there

I hate them more than anything anybody anywhere ever jammy horrible devil spawn only thing more vile on the planet as them is the muppets that follow them and their cultist views on were libbbpewl were this that and we mean more doesn't help when their distorted views are fed by their ex players who are on every media platform tv Station preaching like ministers to the congregation except the congregation are self righteous narcissistic hoardes of sheep who follow them

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back