• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Strange watch that game today. It's been billed in recent years as a huge fixture in the title races between these two, but this time it's just meh. Also seems the RS are picking up more injuries as they're balls to the wall in every league match which gives them little respite. It just seems like something's not quite right there, Salah and Firminho's faces at the end of the match when they were walking off looked like they'd lost. Still think City'll win the league in a canter and that Arsenal won't be able to keep up their current form (remember that they need to play us twice as well!!!!). Hopefully today was just a blip and the downward trajectory of the RS continues soon.

It's their cup final.

Liverpool were like we are when we beat Chelsea at home. Hopeless.

That kick and run footy Liverpool have perfected over the years: big downfield punt to Torres/Suarez/Salah is horrendous to watch. But there's no one in the media ready or wiling to call them out for the Emperor's clothes 'style' of attacking football.

They're basically Leicester when they won the title but without the title.

Hoofball merchants.

Best fans in the world.

Was Peps fault according to a Liverpool fan who called in. Didn't condone the behaviour neither apparently, but if you poke Liverpool fans then expect something back. But then he reiterated that he didn't condone the behavior again. All a bit odd and really they should have cut the call or told him his point of view was ridiculous.

I guess bunking in at Paris means the response by the Police to certain situations was acceptable as 'you don't provoke the French police'. I'm sure if I tried that argument on the radio, I'd be quickly cut off or told it was ridiculous statement to make (even though everyone knows you don't mess with foreign police).

It's their cup final.

Liverpool were like we are when we beat Chelsea at home. Hopeless.

That kick and run footy Liverpool have perfected over the years: big downfield punt to Torres/Suarez/Salah is horrendous to watch. But there's no one in the media ready or wiling to call them out for the Emperor's clothes 'style' of attacking football.

They're basically Leicester when they won the title but without the title.

Hoofball merchants.

Their football is awful and has been for ages. It’s just lash it down the middle as hard as possible and start fouling when the ball drops.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back