• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

I do professor.

Although maybe I haven't lived in enough US cities to accurately gauge European levels of religious piety.

Religious or not, Klopp is weird. Let's not stray off topic too much.
His behaviour is also incoherent with that of a committed Christian.

11th Commandment: "Thou shalt scream abuse in the face of a match official".

12th Commandment: "Thou shalt cheat at sport by abusing therapeutic use exemptions".

His behaviour is also incoherent with that of a committed Christian.

11th Commandment: "Thou shalt scream abuse in the face of a match official".

12th Commandment: "Thou shalt cheat at sport by abusing therapeutic use exemptions".
Exactly what I was about to post. If you want to shove being a Christian down people's throats then live your life as a Christian should. His behaviour is always hypocritical as we have seen.

Of course, he is also a multi-millionaire which isn't really something that Jesus would have approved of given that he lived a very humble life. Seems like some Christian people (@emir included) have forgotten the story about a young Jesus chucking the vendors and money changers out of the temple.

Was looking at next week's fixtures before. The RS and Spurs both play CL games next Wednesday night...away at Ajax and home to Sporting Lisbon respectively.
On the Saturday after, Spurs are kicking off away at Bournemouth at 3pm....the RS are kicking off at home 7.45 pm.
(The flight from Amsterdam-Lpool is approx 1hr 20mins)....Please show all your working out. Extra marks will be given

Imagine ANY other PL manager who'd encouraged tens of thousands of ticketless fans to get over to a cup final abroad and then there was a riot due to fans swamping the stadium security, or ANY other PL manager who'd attacked matchday officials in a week when the focus had been on abuse of referees, getting a free pass from the British football media. No, I cant either.

Klopp cant believe his luck at how many times he's screwed up but got away with it. No wonder he signed a new contract to stay in a league where the club he works for are given a blank cheque to act like sociopaths.

We’ve now reached a point though where any perceived slight or negative comment about Liverpool will not be tolerated not only by the mainstream media, but also by Klopp himself. You’d think a football manager would have no time to read the media or listen to pundits but he seems to know exactly what all of them have said about him and he’s ready to make sure any comments are shut down.

A paranoid narcissist fronting up a paranoid narcissistic club.
I wouldn’t lose to much sleep over it. When it becomes clear by say, January, that they ain’t going to get anywhere near winning the title, heads (including Klopp‘s) will start falling off everywhere.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back