• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Hopefully regardless of the result Leeds fans have a fun day, tomorrow I fully expect to hear and see "reports" of them acting disrespectful and singing disrespectful songs, regardless of what actually happens, and the media to be in full condemnation mode.
Also expect Klopp to act like classlass c now the green light has been given to him to do what he wants.

Anyone else noticed that regardless of how "world famous" the YMCA song is, none of them have a sense of timing and sing the chorus at different moments? ?

Also, fair play to Leeds fans being louder than their abomination

Anyone else noticed that regardless of how "world famous" the YMCA song is, none of them have a sense of timing and sing the chorus at different moments? ?

Also, fair play to Leeds fans being louder than their abomination
I was watching it for a bit and Leeds were singing “your support is sh*t”

I’m in the same boat as the post above, hate them both.

I’d have some sympathy for his argument if:
1 they respected the losses at Heysel in the same way that they want the world to respect the losses at Hillsborough.
2. They stop singing about the Munich disaster.
3. They hadn’t persecuted Evra and other black players at the time of the Suarez incident. Not forgetting the T-shirt fiasco.
I went to a stag do one time and on the way home all they sang was where your plane gone

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back