• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

I can’t believe they’re complaining another clubs behaviour has ruined a ‘dynasty’. I’m genuinely taken aback to how they don’t get the hypocrisy in that statement.

Our best ever squad was decimated because Liverpool fans murdered 39 people and now this same group of fans are crying murder that there might have been financial irregularities that gave City an advantage during a period Liverpool broke the transfer record for goalkeepers and denfenders.

Jesus fkin Christ
I’ve just sent a one word message to the group chat where a couple of my mates of the rouge persuasion are up in arms over what city have stole from them, and we’re winding themselves up, the hypocritical beauts.

“Heysel.”

Gone very quiet now…..

I’ve just sent a one word message to the group chat where a couple of my mates of the rouge persuasion are up in arms over what city have stole from them, and we’re winding themselves up, the hypocritical beauts.

“Heysel.”

Gone very quiet now…..
Surprised they had the awareness to acknowledge it to be honest, most just say that was decades ago and think we should get over it whilst they then carry on their own fairy tales of alternate premier leagues and made up points deductions that never happened without a hint of irony

You would think they might have the awareness to realise that accusations of something are not the same as proof of it. But no, when it's 'Citeh' all of a sudden it's 'no smoke without fire'...

Remember when the 'scandalous' accusations of their behaviour surfaced last year? The media fell over themselves to deny the whole thing. But as soon as this comes out TalkSport are practically rubbing their hands with glee, already speculating about possible punishments before City even mount their defence.

I really, really hope City present a robust defence and get cleared of all charges. But I'm realistic enough to know that even that would never pipe these hypocritical goons down.

You would think they might have the awareness to realise that accusations of something are not the same as proof of it. But no, when it's 'Citeh' all of a sudden it's 'no smoke without fire'...

Remember when the 'scandalous' accusations of their behaviour surfaced last year? The media fell over themselves to deny the whole thing. But as soon as this comes out TalkSport are practically rubbing their hands with glee, already speculating about possible punishments before City even mount their defence.

I really, really hope City present a robust defence and get cleared of all charges. But I'm realistic enough to know that even that would never pipe these hypocritical goons down.
I hope City don’t get cleared and get relegated to League 2. Then Everton only have to worry about finishing above Bournemouth and Southampton.

Also hope Liverpool get found out to be doping with Klopps special juice. Then get relegated to league 2 with City.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back