• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

I’d take a 0-0 right now. 4 points from Arsenal and Liverpool, two clean sheets and an unbeaten start for Dyche. Absolutely I’d take that.
I would take a draw now, unless we were leading until the final minute, when you see things like below we all know they will turn into World Beaters v us probably

FoW07CuWYAA7xwR

I wouldn't be surprised if it is a commonly known secret in the football world but remains unspoken as they are all trying to do it, but the RS had stumbled upon a successful method, better than the others. If City are hit with stringent sanctions, they may come out swinging doping haymakers at all-comers to reveal what a cesspit the game is
Absolutely certain that City will not worry about any collateral damage over this. If they drag any club, let alone the favoured few, into the quagmire then so be it.

so good to see their whining about City cheating is bringing some Heysel stuff up from the dredges. Looks like the new generation are getting schooled on a few facts. Lovely to witness

Never nice to be brought up, but it always amazes me how they managed to brush it under the carpet as if it never actually happened, and seemingly most have forgotten about it, except when they’re trying to make digs.

Four short days ago that was the height of my ambitions as well, Dom.

But now?

I will be disappointed if we don’t beat the buggers :dance:

What a difference a weekend makes :)

COYBB

I’ve Evertoned long enough to know that just doesn’t happen to us. If this was Dyche’s Burnley going to Anfield in decent form and Liverpool in this state then I’d say absolutely a Burnley win might be in the offing.

With Everton though you know no matter how well we play that there’s some fluke/wonder goal/VAR decision/red card round the corner to help them avoid defeat. Nunez or Gakpo will hit their only decent finish of the season from the one chance we give them whereas we’ll be missing free headers left right and centre.

I’ve Evertoned long enough to know that just doesn’t happen to us. If this was Dyche’s Burnley going to Anfield in decent form and Liverpool in this state then I’d say absolutely a Burnley win might be in the offing.

With Everton though you know no matter how well we play that there’s some fluke/wonder goal/VAR decision/red card round the corner to help them avoid defeat. Nunez or Gakpo will hit their only decent finish of the season from the one chance we give them whereas we’ll be missing free headers left right and centre.

This. Mind you, preparing for the worst makes it even better when it doesn't happen.

They are deluded ha ha. "Everyone knew the titles rightly belonged to Liverpool who are the greatest team of the premier league era." They have gone all giddy in the hope of a City demise, claiming they will be relegated and that Great Red will go on to win title after title.

Oh how funny this will be when it does not happen

For now, a derby defeat would be a nice start to bursting their bubble.
Haven't they claimed the Nobel Peace Prize yet?

Nailed on to happen or Van Dyke from a set play with the media creaming over getting "revenge" on Pickford.

Gutted this isn't at Goodison as would fancy our chances but cant see anything but a draw at best even in their poor form.

Oh ye of little faith ?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back