• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

They won't be awarded any titles. When Juventus were stripped of a number of titles and relegated the record for that year said "No Winner" which ironically means that No Winner has more Serie A titles than any other Italian team! Also when Rangers were relegated for years of financial doping and insolvency they didn't have to give their titles to Celtic.
I expect this to be the case. Dunn implied that teams might even have been relegated due to results against City but I can't see how that could be unpicked, so there should be no question of awarding titles to runners-up.

They won't be awarded any titles. When Juventus were stripped of a number of titles and relegated the record for that year said "No Winner" which ironically means that No Winner has more Serie A titles than any other Italian team! Also when Rangers were relegated for years of financial doping and insolvency they didn't have to give their titles to Celtic.
so, on reflection, if city didn't win those titles and were retrospectively removed from the 'two horse' title race, and the records will record it as a 'no winner' result, the RS would have lost in a one horse race.

They will still claim them and have a parade with cut out versions ha ha

I see Didi Hamann has called Klopp out on his treatment of the journalist from the Athletic i think it was, saying he was a nice guy and Klopp was out of order, seems to guy who asked the question has now been getting abused from the cult and Didi, who knew the guy isnt happy.
In true Kopite style Danny Murphy just tried to justify it on Talk Sport saying it was a case of mistaken idenity.

Make no mistake the RS media mafia hordes will find a way to make it all about them. 100,000 signatures will turn up at Downing Street to demand City can't get in the way of their impending empire.

I see Didi Hamann has called Klopp out on his treatment of the journalist from the Athletic i think it was, saying he was a nice guy and Klopp was out of order, seems to guy who asked the question has now been getting abused from the cult and Didi, who knew the guy isnt happy.
In true Kopite style Danny Murphy just tried to justify it on Talk Sport saying it was a case of mistaken idenity.
There is form between these two arrogant rs - they hate each other. klippety was incensed that hamaan had the audacity to criticise his tactics a while back.

Long may it rumble on as it can only cause damage to that shower

bullets in the post

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back