• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Everton FC were the greatest team in English top flight football during the 1960s, the decade England won the world cup. This is official, as I once saw a league table covering all top flight matches played during the decade.

Something the RS will never claim to. Give me that over six European Cups and Slippy Gerard???.

I see they're all cosying up to Man U now, coming out with stuff about how they and United are 'Britain's two biggest clubs', having both 'done it the right way' yadda Yadda... God, remember the stick they have given us 'bitters' for having a supposed love-in with United because we both hate Der Mighty Redmen!

Their rank hypocrisy really does know no bounds whatsoever. Shocking, but yet not in the least bit surprising...

The REAL Merseyside bitters!

I see they're all cosying up to Man U now, coming out with stuff about how they and United are 'Britain's two biggest clubs', having both 'done it the right way' yadda Yadda... God, remember the stick they have given us 'bitters' for having a supposed love-in with United because we both hate Der Mighty Redmen!

Their rank hypocrisy really does know no bounds whatsoever. Shocking, but yet not in the least bit surprising...

The REAL Merseyside bitters!
Honestly I’m fine being bitter, we have good cause to be, but what they are is a cult.
Someone tells them the narrative and they shout it at anyone and everyone no matter how mental it is.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back