• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

I see Didi Hamann has called Klopp out on his treatment of the journalist from the Athletic i think it was, saying he was a nice guy and Klopp was out of order, seems to guy who asked the question has now been getting abused from the cult and Didi, who knew the guy isnt happy.
In true Kopite style Danny Murphy just tried to justify it on Talk Sport saying it was a case of mistaken idenity.
Was it Michael Shields????

Real Madrid want Klopp at the end of the season.
I like everything about that really

They’ll be worse when he leaves, almost no doubt about it when you consider they’ve spent so consistently and nobody had them even close to a league title except that one Rodgers season.

Klopp going into Real is also destined to fail as he doesn’t have the man management skills of Ancelotti to deal with galacticos and Benzema, Modric, Kroos won’t be top level much longer so expect them to sign some expensive flair players soon like Hazard again. Watching him fail at the biggest club job in the world would be great OR if he actually pulls it off we’ll hear all the RS crying he ditched them which would also be fun

I like everything about that really

They’ll be worse when he leaves, almost no doubt about it when you consider they’ve spent so consistently and nobody had them even close to a league title except that one Rodgers season.

Klopp going into Real is also destined to fail as he doesn’t have the man management skills of Ancelotti to deal with galacticos and Benzema, Modric, Kroos won’t be top level much longer so expect them to sign some expensive flair players soon like Hazard again. Watching him fail at the biggest club job in the world would be great OR if he actually pulls it off we’ll hear all the RS crying he ditched them which would also be fun

He’d have to gif that squad to get them playing how he wants. Would be the end of Benzema Modric Kroos. Would be brutal from Real Madrid but that is the sort of club they are.

Klopp could get a tune out of Vinicius Rodrygo Tchouameni Camavinga and Valverde though. He might even be able to do it without doping them all this time.

He’d have to gif that squad to get them playing how he wants. Would be the end of Benzema Modric Kroos. Would be brutal from Real Madrid but that is the sort of club they are.

Klopp could get a tune out of Vinicius Rodrygo Tchouameni Camavinga and Valverde though. He might even be able to do it without doping them all this time.
Yeah to be fair they do have some crazy young athletic players there, I forgot they tied up Tchouameni and Camavinga recently, I’ve not watched much La Liga recently

Everton FC were the greatest team in English top flight football during the 1960s, the decade England won the world cup. This is official, as I once saw a league table covering all top flight matches played during the decade.

Something the RS will never claim to. Give me that over six European Cups and Slippy Gerard???.
Yes we were, but with respect give me six European Cups...but not Gerard.

BBC Sport “Gossip” page (can’t be bothered posting a link) stating the RS looking to sell Salah.
Not while he is on 300k a week they won’t. Best they could hope for would be paying a % of his wages too, and it would be a large % for certain.

Yeah there is a good majority of them turning on Salah, Worlds best fans are turning due to him not being in contention for the golden boot award this year, well there's loyalty for you !

Yeah there is a good majority of them turning on Salah, Worlds best fans are turning due to him not being in contention for the golden boot award this year, well there's loyalty for you !
It’s mad isn’t it. Salah was at his best when Mane and Firmino ran their arses off and he was afforded loads of space - now they’re using Nunes as a focal point (who can’t hit a barn door himself) and they’re lashing out at their best player for not being as good as Haaland this year ?

I just know they’ll find a way to beat us Monday night but the fume if we got a win at Anfield would be unbelievable if we managed it, more than any other time given current form, let alone if we got a win like we did against Arsenal where we actually deserved it on the day

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back