• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

As usual, moaning about somebody else been better than them and they can’t handle it. They like to say they can’t spend with what city have yet got a higher wage bill with a much smaller squad than what city have. Always leave themselves open for comebacks. Carragher coming out recently saying how the club got friendly with all the agents so they could tap players up, surely that’s a massive breach in fair play? But nothing ever gets mentioned by the media. If city get the worst outcome, I hope they go out in a blaze of glory and expose a lot of stuff that really goes on in these clubs.
The vast majority of major clubs I expect.

Bit sly of Virgil that not to mention they were cycling off this season. Wtf is Gakpo supposed to do now everyone has seen he’s crap.

I’m sure they’ll all be back to being the best in the world in their respective positions next season again. ‘It’s because we haven’t got European football that we’re getting no injuries and Trent Hendo and Curtis Jones are back to being the best in the world.’

The 'best fans in the world', have have lost all interest in football now, with the most common response from them being, 'I've given up on this season'.
They say things like that when they’re nervous we could get something from their place
Then they can say stuff like ‘oh well done you beat us at our worst/with a billion injuries/without investment (my favourite one)’ and act like they’re not arsed

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back