• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

As usual, moaning about somebody else been better than them and they can’t handle it. They like to say they can’t spend with what city have yet got a higher wage bill with a much smaller squad than what city have. Always leave themselves open for comebacks. Carragher coming out recently saying how the club got friendly with all the agents so they could tap players up, surely that’s a massive breach in fair play? But nothing ever gets mentioned by the media. If city get the worst outcome, I hope they go out in a blaze of glory and expose a lot of stuff that really goes on in these clubs.

I have just read Andy Dunn's slimy piece relishing City's woes in anticipation of their relegation/loss of titles. He is careful to point out that every team City have played during the relevant period is a victim of their rule-breaking. True enough, but I very much doubt that he is really concerned about that. It comes across as another RS goblin licking his lips at the prospect of being awarded titles they didn't win on the pitch. There is nothing more hollow than a kopite trying to claim the moral high ground.

I have just read Andy Dunn's slimy piece relishing City's woes in anticipation of their relegation/loss of titles. He is careful to point out that every team City have played during the relevant period is a victim of their rule-breaking. True enough, but I very much doubt that he is really concerned about that. It comes across as another RS goblin licking his lips at the prospect of being awarded titles they didn't win on the pitch. There is nothing more hollow than a kopite trying to claim the moral high ground.
They won't be awarded any titles. When Juventus were stripped of a number of titles and relegated the record for that year said "No Winner" which ironically means that No Winner has more Serie A titles than any other Italian team! Also when Rangers were relegated for years of financial doping and insolvency they didn't have to give their titles to Celtic.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back