• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

ECHO Comment: "Fears of Witch-hunt Against Liverpool FC" part 3

Yeah time for 10 subs whine, or unlimited amount of squad members, not sure when Klopp will submit his demands to the Premier league to inform them.
He’ll also carry on about how libpewl can’t spend money like the other clubs, because they are different and that it’s just not fair.

Man’s a saint to all things football really isn’t he…..

He’ll also carry on about how libpewl can’t spend money like the other clubs, because they are different and that it’s just not fair.

Man’s a saint to all things football really isn’t he…..

My assumption is they'll send out the reserves against Arsenal. Money for winning the FA Cup and Carabao is tiny compared to the league and Europa, so they'll follow where the money is regardless of tradition and associated prestige.

They know what they’re signing up to when putting pen to multi million pound contracts.

Having a Christmas break just means a congested spring or lengthening the season which means players have less time off in the summer!

You either reduce the teams in the league or scrap one of the cups.

How about scrap international football mid season??
I always believed qualifiers for Euros and World Cups should all be played in the previous off-season, with midweek and weekend games (a 10-team group getting finished in five weeks). It would get rid of the irritating in-season international breaks, thereby shortening the actual season, by several weeks, still leaving enough time for rest before and after the qualifiers.

Never understand why marketeers think it's a good idea to get anyone from a tribal sport like football to advertise their products. No matter how big the club they represent there will always be way more haters.

I stopped buying Dove products and often instantly switched channels when the vermin got involved etc.

Surprised to see Shipman on any bike let alone a peleton seeing as he's been dead a while.

Never understand why marketeers think it's a good idea to get anyone from a tribal sport like football to advertise their products. No matter how big the club they represent there will always be way more haters.

I stopped buying Dove products and often instantly switched channels when the vermin got involved etc.

Surprised to see Shipman on any bike let alone a peleton seeing as he's been dead a while.
I really wish he'd get on his bike.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back